Vacancy: Representative / Account Manager (M/F)
E2e provides web applications and is highly active in e-marketing business. Specifically, we build websites, ordering systems, catalogues, extranet and intranet applications, workflow systems, and many more. Next to this we stand for customer advice, consulting, design, and hosting. We build complete solutions for businesses and governments.
In the last few years we have acquired a significant portfolio with clients such as Nestle, Telenet, SNCB, the federal government, the Flemish Community, various cities and municipalities and over 400 SMEs.
In order to continue to support our growth we are looking at short term (M/F):
- You will do active telemarketing for our products and services.
- Based on input from our sales manager you work out proposals follow them up by phone and e-mail.
- You process telephone and electronic orders
- You are responsible for the internal business administration: correspondence with clients, managing the purchase orders and contracts, ...
- You follow up the agenda of the account manager and make the appointments.
- You have experience within a commercial service or you are in possession of a degree in a commercial direction (marketing, economics, ...).
- You are service oriented and use your commercial skills fully on the phone.
- You work structured and you are good at organizing.
- You are flexible, stress resistant and a real team player.
- Good knowledge of English and French is an asset.
- You report to the Commercial Director.
- Basic knowledge of the ICT market
- basic knowledge of Internet and web applications
- A competitive salary package
- Extra-legal benefits package
- A dynamic working environment
Is this the job you were looking for? Please send us a cover letter with CV to Michael Geens by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post on:
T.a.v. Michael Geens
W. Wilsonplein 7