"Search engine optimization" ensures that your website performs better in search engines. Through certain techniques Rinfoon makes sure that your site achieves a higher score in search engines so that you get more visitors to your website. The search engine is a rapidly changing "new marketing" business, therefore it is necessary to constantly keep up-to-date of the searching techniques that are currently used. Adjusting your site regulary is the key.
How we work?
Some companies apply certain techniques, which can attract many visitors in the short term, but in the longer term lead to a blocking of your URL in the search engines. A website should be built in the correct standards and must be arranged so that spiders can easily go through
- Analysis of your current website: Our designers and programmers will analyze your site and find the best ways to optimize your website.
- Define search and keywords: Together we can find the best keywords and descriptions of your activities in your company or organization. On this we base the search engine campaign.
- Reviewing your existing website: We look at the structure of your current site, if there are search engine unfriendly elements we will advise you or your site designer on how these errors have an impact on the searchability of your content.
- Optimimalisation: We look at all the content (menus, links, text and images) of your website and optimize it together with you for a better search engine usage.
- Designing new pages: Some websites or specific searching campaigns require the creation of new pages based on special link structure or methodolgies.
- Optimizing the Pagerank: The "PageRank" has a great influence on the placement of your website. By aiming external sites with a good "PageRank" to your website you can increase your own "PageRank" substantionaly.
- Addition to popular search engines: Once the site has been optimized, we add them to the most frequent used search sites.
- Evaluation of Search Engine Optimization: After a few weeks we will go through all the results and adjust where necessary. SEO has no immediate effect, due to the massive amount of websites that a search engine has to index it sometimes takes up to 5 months before Google, Yahoo or other search engines have indexed your website.
- Follow up the Search Engine Optimization: As mentioned previously, it is important that the SEO procedure is redone on a regular basis Like this we assure the highest ranking for your site at all times.